Tuesday 17 January 2012

Readership of 'The Source' Magazine

Readership of 'The Source' Magazine

I've decided that I want to target my own magazine at youth as well but from the age of 16-28, instead of 18-34 which is the age group that 'The Source' magazine targets, as I think this will be more applicable because many youths from the age of 16 are also interested in reading about R&B/hip-hop music, which is the genre that I've chosen for my music magazine, and 16 is a critical age when youths have found and settled on particular interests. In addition, I've decided to target my magazine up to the age of 28 because according to the demographic statistics of 'The Source' magazine, 28 was the median age. Therefore, I feel that targeting my magazine up to the age of 28 is suitable for the genre of the magazine that I'm doing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment