Wednesday 25 January 2012

Artist's Style of Dress

My model for the images in my magazine is going to wear a black-coloured/purple-coloured t-shirt with jeans and white-rimmed shades. These colours will blend in well with my colour scheme of black, purple, gold, and white. Also, black and purple are both bold colours and have connotations of power and elegance. Hence, these colours will portray connotations of richness too. The white-rimmed shades will give my model a refined look as well.  


In addition, my model will wear a silver-plated thick chain and a watch which will give the 'cool' touch to his outfit. Jewellery is a major feature of an artist in the R&B/hip-hop genre as it has connotations of prosperity.  

I like this casual yet trendy look because it relates well to the genre of my magazine but I've not overdone the style to give a typical representation of an artist in the R&B/hip-hop genre, as I want to keep my model's look simple but classy and mature at the same time in order to make my magazine style original.     

No comments:

Post a Comment