Wednesday 1 February 2012

Photos

Below are some shots of my model, Krunal, trying out different possible poses for my magazine. The types of shots I have taken are: mid shots, mid shots with close-ups, and medium long shots as I think that these types of shots will be appropriate for my magazine because the camera will be directly focused on the model, so the audience's attention will be immediately attracted to him as he is part of the USP (unique selling point). Therefore, the audience will be able to recognise the kinds of connotations the model is reflecting through the types of poses Krunal is doing, which represent the R&B/hip-hop genre effectively as he's posing with superiority, class, and a strong demeanour. In addition, the poses and camera angles will portray who my magazine is targeted at (16-28 year olds - a niche audience who are interested in the R&B/hip-hop genre) well because youth are generally drawn to things which are attractive and depict a powerful image. 

Also, I decided that I want to take the images of my model against a simple white background as it'll make the final draft of my magazine look professional if I do decide to include the actual white background of the images in my magazine. Moreover, taking the images of my model against a simple white background will allow me to make straightforward alterations to the images in order to give them a high-quality, neat finish.  








2 comments:

  1. These photos look really good! :) Are these test shots ideas for your cover or for throughout your magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alice =) And they're for throughout the magazine.

    ReplyDelete