Monday 5 March 2012

Practical Update - 05/03/12

On the contents page I edited the image of my model by recolouring the writing on his t-shirt to gold, so that the outfit that he's wearing matches my colour scheme. I did this by clicking on the icon that says 'Set foreground color' in Adobe Photoshop when hovered over with the cursor in the toolbar on the left-hand side of the screen. Next, the 'Color Picker' tool appeared where I typed in the correct HTML code, which is from this website: http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htmfor the type of gold I wanted (#E9AB17) into the colour code box. After that, I used the 'Brush Tool' to replace the blue colour of the writing on my model's t-shirt to gold, making sure that the brush's hardness was set to 100% to make it easier and faster to replace the colour. Also, I got rid of the flash that reflected off my model's glasses using the 'Brush Tool' by using the 'Eyedropper Tool' first to pick an appropriate colour shade from my model's glasses in order to cover up the flash that's reflected. I ensured that I used a soft brush (a brush set to 0% hardness) too in order for the colours to blend in well without it being noticeable that the brush tool has been used on the glasses. 


Original
Edited
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment